The Nuna Mixx2 is a gorgeous stroller with a nearly flat recline, all-wheel suspension, an extendable oversize canopy, and a super smooth ride. The only two downsides are that this is a single stroller only (see the Nuna Demi Grow for a similar stroller that is convertible) and the fold is very bulky and long. Definitely measure your trunk before purchasing!
Things We Love
- European Style: The Nuna Mixx2 has a classic European look. All of the color options look sharp, and you can’t go wrong with any of them.
- European-Style Bassinet (Sold Separately): Nuna sells its European-style bassinet separately for $149.95. It is suitable for babies up to 20 pounds.
- Nearly Flat Recline; Adjustable Footrest: The Mixx2’s backrest reclines independently of the entire seat, which allows for a nearly flat recline position ideal for on-the-go napping. It also has an adjustable footrest.
- Decently-Sized Storage Basket: This Mixx2’s storage basket is not as large as those on some other full-sized strollers, but it is big enough and gets the job done.
- Forward or Parent-Facing: The seat can face forward or backward, depending on your preference.
- Nice, Big Tires; All-Wheel Suspension: The Mixx2 rides smoothly thanks to its large, foam-filled tires and all-wheel suspension.
- Oversized Extendable Canopy: The sun canopy extends all the way to the bumper bar for maximum coverage.
- Some but Not All Important Accessories Included: The Mixx2 comes with a bumper bar and rain shield in addition to the stroller frame, main seat, canopy, and storage basket. All other accessories, including the bassinet, are sold separately.
- Compatible with Our Favorite Car Seats: Although the car seat compatibility for the Mixx2 is limited technically to Nuna car seats, Maxi Cosi and Cybex also use the same adapter mechanism, and therefore, the Mixx2 is compatible with all three brands. No additional adapters required.
Things We Don't Love As Much
- Heavy: Weighing in at 29 pounds, the Mixx2 is not a stroller you want to be lugging around too much.
- Simple but Huge Fold: The Mixx2 can easily fold with the seat front-facing or rear-facing, which is somewhat unique, but the resulting fold is both bulky and long. Definitely measure your trunk and storage space to make sure this stroller will comfortably fit before purchasing.
- Not Convertible to a Double Stroller: The Mixx2 is a single stroller and does not convert to a double stroller.
- Nuna Mixx 2 – $599.95
- Nuna Mixx 2 + Bassinet – $729.95