A single stroller with a modern, luxury look, the Mamas & Papas Ocarro folds relatively small for a luxury stroller, even if the fold itself is a bit complicated. It also has a near flat recline, an adjustable foot rest, a cushy seat, nice suspension, and is compatible with the best infant car seats. Really the only thing we have against this stroller is that it does not convert to a double. It's gorgeous!
Things We Love
- Modern, Luxury Look: Thanks to the chrome and leatherette accents, the Mamas and Papas Ocarro is a luxury stroller with a super sleek look. We love it in all colors.
- Compact Fold: The folded stroller is only slightly larger than folded Baby Jogger City Select Lux. The Ocarro can be folded with the seat forward or parent-facing.
- Cozy, Luxury Bassinet, Sold Separately: The cozy bassinet with chrome accents is sold separately for $229.99. (Though it is available for less online.)
- Near Flat Recline; Adjustable Footrest: The Ocarro reclines to a near flat position, which is different from (and way better than) the way most full-sized strollers with bucket seats recline. It also has an adjustable footrest.
- Lots of Storage: The storage basket is large enough for your essentials and more.
- Modular: The seat easily pops off and flips around to be parent-facing or forward-facing.
- Solid Suspension; Large Wheels: The Ocarro has all wheel suspension on 11” and 8” wheels, and it will navigate most terrain with ease.
- Cushy Seat: The foam used on the Ocarro’s seat is very soft and creates a plush seat for baby.
- Some Not All Accessories Included: The Ocarro includes a bumper bar and a head hugger. Rain cover, cup holder, bassinet, car seat adapters, and other accessories are sold separately.
- Compatible with the Best Car Seats: The Ocarro is compatible with Chicco, Cybex, Graco, Maxi Cosi, and Nuna car seats with adapters sold separately.
Things We Don't Love As Much
- Heavy: Weighing in at 29.7 pounds, the Ocarro is one of the heavier strollers out there.
- Multi-Step Fold: While the fold requires multiple steps, the resulting package is quite compact for a luxury stroller, so we're not too upset about the process.
- Not Convertible to a Double Stroller: The Ocarro is a single stroller and does not convert to a double stroller.
- Mamas & Papas Ocarro – $809.99 (list), available for ~$650-700 on Pish Posh Baby
- Mamas & Papas Ocarro + Bassinet – $870 (list); available for $695.99 and up on Pish Posh Baby
Buy the Accessories
- Mamas & Papas Ocarro Carry Cot – ~$200
- Mamas & Papas Ocarro Maxi Cosi/Nuna/Cybex Car Seat Adapters – ~$30