Commercially Compostable | Cloth-Like Feel | Just Right Wetness | Mild Potential Skin Irritant
A few “in the know” moms swear by these Jackson Reece Unscented Wipes, but they're difficult to find and contain preservatives. They're a great all around wet wipe if they're not too difficult to acquire.
Things We Love
- Chemical and Fragrance-Free: Alcohol-free. Paraben-free. Fragrance-free.
- Environmentally Super Friendly: These wipes are commercially compostable!
Things We Don't Love As Much
- Known (Mild) Skin Irritant: Jackson Reece wipes, despite being from a very natural-focused brand, contain potassium sorbate, a known low-grade skin irritant. Not all babies will be sensitive to this, but some will. This same preservative/skin irritant is found in Naty Wipes, which is another supposedly natural-focused brand.
Jackson Reece Unscented Wipes Alternatives
- If you want a compostable wipe that's preservative-free... try Water Wipes.
- If you want a wipe that's easier to buy in stores or online… try just about any other wipe on our list.
EWG Overall Score: 2
Individual ingredients rated above an EWG 1…
- Potassium sorbate (preservative) – EWG 3
- Jackson Reece Kinder by Nature Unscented Wipes – $0.06/wipe
- No subscription available