Reusable | Great for Sensitive Bottoms | No Nasty Anything
A little more work than your average baby wipe, but way better for the environment, GroVia cloth wipes are perfect for those who don't mind doing a bit of washing.
Things We Love
- No Nasty Anything: The wipes are made from 88% polyester and 12% cotton, so they’re super soft and free from weird ingredients.
- Great for Super Sensitive Skin: Just spray on water and pat.
- Reusable: Just throw them in the wash with your other laundry.
Things We Don't Love As Much
- Not As Convenient, At Home: You’ll have to wet these yourself, but that’s pretty simple. Just grab a spray bottle, fill it with water, and keep it at your changing station. There are even spray bottles designed to hold warm water, if you especially want to pamper baby’s bottom.
- Not as Convenient, On the Go: When you're out and about, just wet these wipes with water from your water bottle. You'll have to carry a wet bag to tote the dirty wipes back home though.
GroVia Cloth Wipe Alternatives
- If you want a wipe that is great on sensitive bums that you don't have to spray wet… try Water Wipes or Honest Co. wipes, both of which are fantastic.
- If you want a compostable wipe that you don't have to spray wet… try Water Wipes, Jackson Reece Fragrance Free Wipes, or Fragrance Free Naty Wipes.
EWG Score: 1
- 88% polyester, 12% cotton, and nothing more
- GroVia Cloth Wipes – $0.92/wipe
- Note: You'll need about 36 (3 packs) of these on rotation. Because you'll be washing them, the total cost of ownership for these wipes is significantly lower than for any other wipes on our list.