A stroller very similar in size and functionality to the Bugaboo Bee 5, but for at least a hundred dollars less, the Mamas & Papas Urbo 2 has a nice flat recline, but it also has a significantly bulkier fold. We love the way this stroller looks, how well it maneuvers, and how easily it handles most terrain thanks to its all-wheel suspension.
Things We Love
- Looks Sharp: The Urbo 2 looks great in all available colors, and features vegan leather accents on some models. The chromed out wheels make this stroller look especially chic.
- Medium Weight: Weighing in at just under 20 pounds, the Urbo 2 is about 5-10 pounds lighter than full-sized strollers and about 5-7 pounds heavier than travel strollers. This is one of the lightest standard strollers on the market.
- Bassinet Sold Separately: The cozy bassinet, sold separately, is gorgeous.
- Flat Recline; Adjustable Footrest: The Urbo 2’s seat reclines flat (no bucket seat!) and has an adjustable footrest for optimal napping position. The flat recline makes this seat suitable for newborns.
- Medium Storage: The Urbo2’s storage basket is neither big nor tiny. It will fit a large diaper bag without issue, but will not be able to carry much more.
- Modular: The Urbo 2 seat easily pops off and flips around to be parent-facing or forward-facing.
- Solid Suspension; Smallish Wheels: The Urbo 2 has 7 inch and 6 inch wheels and all wheel suspension. Designed for city streets, the Urbo 2 can handle a bit of bump, but performs best on paved surfaces.
- Compatible with the Best Car Seats: The Urbo 2 is compatible with Cybex, Graco, Maxi Cosi, Nuna, and Peg Perego car seats with adapters sold separately.
- Most Important Accessories Included: The Urbo 2 comes with a rain cover and a bumper bar. All other accessories, including the bassinet, car seat adapters, cup holder, and more are sold separately.
Things We Don't Love As Much
- Simple, Bulky Fold: The Urbo 2 folds in one simple step; however the resulting fold is quite bulky.
- Not Convertible to a Double Stroller: The Urbo 2 is a single stroller and does not convert to a double stroller.
- Mamas & Papas Urbo 2 – $669.99 (list), discounts available online
- Mamas & Papas Urbo 2 + Bassinet – $870 (list), discounts available online
Buy the Accessories
- Mamas & Papas Urbo 2 Carry Cot/Bassinet – $199.99 (list), available for less online
- Mamas & Papas Urbo 2 Maxi Cosi/Nuna/Cybex Car Seat Adapters – $29.99 (list)
- Mamas & Papas Urbo 2 Peg Perego Car Seat Adapters – currently unavailable