A super safe, full featured infant car seat, the Britax Endeavours takes up a crazy amount of front seat legroom and has very limited stroller compatibility. Otherwise it's great.
Things We Love
- Nice, Simple Design: This car seat’s design is simple and nice. Thankfully, unlike other Britax car seats, it also only comes in beautiful neutrals, so you can’t go wrong there.
- Safety Features Galore + Anti-Rebound Bar: In addition to exceeding standard safety requirements for infant car seats, the Britax Endeavours features two layers of side impact protection and an anti-rebound bar on its base, which helps prevent rebound in a crash.
- Taxi and Rideshare Friendly: Thanks to the European-style belt path, the Britax Endeavours installs beautifully, safely, and most importantly, quickly without a base. This is great news for city dwellers or frequent travelers who hail lots of taxis, Ubers, and Lyfts.
- No-Rethread Harness: The height adjustable headrest automatically positions the harness into the correct spot. No rethreading necessary!
Things We Don't Love As Much
- Total Space Hog: At 30.6 inches deep with the base, the Britax Endeavours is a total space hog and is probably not the right car seat for families with anything smaller than a pretty sizeable SUV.
- So/So Canopy: The canopy on Britax seats is nothing to write home about.
- Downright Heavy: Weighing in at 11.5lbs, this is one of the heavier infant car seats out there.
- Limited Stroller Compatibility: The Britax Endeavours is only compatible with Baby Jogger, Britax, and Bob strollers.
- Install the Britax Endeavours with the base (pg 10-18)
- Install the Britax Endeavours without the base