Beautiful High Chair Suitable from Birth | Minimalist High Chair | Modern High Chair | Convertible High Chair
A great alternative to the Stokke Tripp Trapp, the Stokke Steps has a clean, modern, Scandinavian look and is even suitable from birth with the Stokke bouncer.
Things We Love
- Scandinavian Design: The Stokke Steps is quintessential Scandinavian design. What’s not to love about that?
- Gorgeous Neutrals: The Stokke only comes in beautiful neutral colors. For the legs, choose between natural, oak, whitewashed oak, black oak, storm gray, hazy gray, and walnut. For the seat, choose between black and white. You can’t go wrong.
- Suitable from Birth: The Stokke Steps is suitable from birth with the Stokke bouncer ($199), which attaches directly onto the chair. Although your tiny gourmand won’t be eating solid food with you until at least six months, it is nice to have them at eye level during mealtime.
- Tableside Dining: When your baby gets a bit more coordinated with food, simply remove the tray and slide the chair up to the family dining table.
- Easy to Clean: This chair is absurdly easy to clean. Sometimes it can be a little tough to clean the bottom of the tray, but a small brush will help you get into the nooks and crannies.
Things We Don't Love As Much
- Expensive: This chair gets super expensive if you completely kit it out. For the full kit and caboodle (chair, baby set, tray, cushion, and bouncer), you’re looking at a $675 price tag.
- Baby set ($99) – Absolutely necessary for the first few months.
- Tray ($49) – Great for the first few months of messy eating.
- Cushion ($49) – A nice-to-have but not strictly necessary
- Bouncer ($199) – A nice-to-have if you’d like to use this high chair from birth
- Stokke Steps High Chair Only – $249
- Stokke Steps High Chair + Baby Set + Tray – $427
- Stokke Steps High Chair + Baby Set + Tray + Cushion– $476
- Stokke Steps High Chair + Baby Set + Tray + Cushion + Bouncer – $675