Best Hanging High Chair for Tables with Lips | Nice Looking Hanging High Chair | Travel High Chair
The problem with most clamp high chairs is that they can only be secured onto completely flat counters and table surfaces. The Guzzie & Guss Perch Hanging High Chair has the most clearance– 3.75 inches– to help maneuver around table ledges and lips.
Things We Love
- Great Table Lip Clearance: By providing 3.75 inches of clearance to help maneuver around table ledges and lips, the Guzzie & Gus high chair fits on tables most other hanging high chairs will not. This chair still should not be used on glass, single pedestal, or loose leaf tables, but it is more likely to work with significantly more tables than the Inglesina Fast Table or the Phil & Teds Lobster.
- Decent Color Options: It is available in both black and gray, but of which are inoffensive.
- High Weight Limit: The Guzzie & Guss Perch is rated up to 37 pounds.
- Great for Travel: The Guzzie & Guss Perch comes with its own travel bag and will fit on most tables out and about.
- Tableside Dining: Because this chair clamps directly onto the table, your kiddo is able to join you and the family at the dining table.
- Easy to Clean: The fabric detaches from the seat frame and is machine washable.
Things We Don't Love As Much
- Doesn't Promote Self-Sufficiency: Because this chair is attached directly onto the table, self-sufficient toddlers will not be able to climb into or out of this high chair safely on their own and will always need assistance.
- No Footrest: Because this chair hangs off the edge of the table, your kid's legs will always dangle down, which while not ergonomically ideal, doesn't really seem to bother kids anyway.