Every last thing you’ll need for the first six months of motherhood.
This is more than just a list of items you’ll want to have on hand before baby arrives—it’s an enlightening, inspiring, time-saving, 31-page super-guide tailored specifically to the type of mother you are and want to be.
This guide has been tailored to YOU. It is full of things that make it easier for you to kick ass at work and at home, all while looking great as you work your magic.
In this Boss + Also Mom 0-6 Month Buying Guide, every last detail has been thoughtfully considered and every last item is linked. It takes the pain out of figuring out what you’ll need and gives you the space to do the more important stuff—motherhood and otherwise.
Consider your baby registry handled.
— What You'll Get —
A comprehensive shopping list for everything you'll need in the following categories (which—by the way—are all the categories):
- Baby Care
- Gear & Accessories
- An all inclusive list of Things You Won’t Need that other baby websites might be trying to convince you to buy.
- A list of thoughtful Alternatives for the big ticket items, like strollers and car seats, in case you want to know more about the other options out there.
- All the Gear & Style Upgrades for Baby #2 (or #3 or #4...), including practical purchases like double strollers and nice-to-have upgrades.
- A complete How to Set Up Your Baby Registry step-by-step, so you can convert this entire list into a registry if you prefer to go that route.
- And because babies are expensive, an article detailing Creative Ways to Save without Sacrificing Quality, because there are many!
*The Boss + Also Mom 0-6 Month Buying guide is an interactive, clickable PDF. Every single item is linked and one click will take you directly to a store where you can purchase that item now (for example: this diaper balm) or—where your personal taste matters just as much as the product's function—to a page on Also Mom where you can choose your favorite from several options curated just for you (for example: these baby sun hats).
— What This Guide Will Help You Do —
- Find the exact right products for your style and needs.
- Sort through which products are actually the best for you (not your sister, your mom, or the lady who awkwardly touched your belly at the grocery store checkout).
- Sort out what you need from what you may just want and help you prioritize accordingly.
- Get consistent high-quality advice from a consistent trusted perspective.
- Distill down all the information to just what you need to know now (there are future guides for future problems).
- Help you develop the standard by which you want to live your motherhood experience, on your terms.
— A Quick Preview —
— A Little About You, Fellow Boss + Also Mom —
You are most decidedly not about that nine-to-five grind, and you know that success isn’t hitting an arbitrary number on an arbitrary spreadsheet. It’s prioritizing and balancing (and rebalancing) accordingly. It’s driving toward big goals while simultaneously staying present to the small stuff. It’s accepting that not everything is as important to you as it is to others, owning that, and making decisions for yourself and your family accordingly.
You’ve figured out a way to put motherhood first—because nothing is as important to you as your family—but you’ve also cultivated an incredible escape valve beyond motherhood. When you’re at work, you prioritize work. When you’re at home, you prioritize family. And somewhere in between you’re working on prioritizing yourself too.
You want to be a model for your children. Day after day you show them, “I’m a woman who means business, and I love you more than anything in the world.”